Click here for COVID-19 operational adjustments, updates, and resources.

Traffic Signal & Sign Issues

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Report Traffic Signal & Sign Issue

To report traffic signal or traffic sign related issues, please contact the Engineering Division of the Public Works Department at (760) 955-5158 or via email.