Street Light Issue

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Report a Street Light Issue

Southern California Edison (SCE) owns and maintains the majority of the streetlights within the City of Victorville. 

To report broken street lights, please contact SCE Outage Center (available 24/7) at 1-800-611-1911 or report it online using the Center's portal.  Click here to report online.