Rent & Utility Assistance

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Below is a list of local organizations that provide services including rent and utility assistance, and hotel vouchers.  Please click on each organization to learn what services are offered.

Information about these organizations and the services they offer can be directed to (760) 243-6312.

If you have not paid for your City Utilities during COVID, we want to work with you on a repayment plan to help you get back on track. Contact our customer service department at (760) 955-5001 today.

If you need assistance paying down any remaining water debt, you may be eligible for other State or Federal assistance programs. One of those programs is the Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP), which will be administered through the California Department of Community Services and Development (CSD), and is scheduled to begin May 2022. For more information on LIHWAP and to learn more about the eligibility requirements, visit their website.

The California COVID-19 Rent Relief Program is available to assist individuals with rent and utility assistance.  All SB County residents who are in need of assistance are encouraged to apply at

Local Non-Profit Organizations