Effective October 29, 2020, all parks in the City are open for use.
Cleaning and sanitizing of common areas at each park will take place daily prior to opening. Markers have been placed six feet apart on the ground for social distancing.
The following rules and restrictions will apply for all park users:
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly
- Park visitors 2 years and older must wear a mask over mouth and nose
- Keep 6 ft. from anyone who doesn't live with you
- No food or drink near playground
- Elderly or persons with underlying conditions should avoid public spaces when others are present
- There is a max capacity of 6 children on playground and 8 supervising adults
- Limit visit to 30 min. a day and visit at non-peak hours
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Parks are closed between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
For complete information about the City's response to COVID-19, and available resources click here.