Effective April 30, 2020, all but 2 parks in the City are open for limited use. The following is a list of parks that are open for limited use:
- Green Tree Golf Course
- Hook Park
- Brentwood Park
- Doris Davies Park
- Sunset Ridge Park
- Liberty Park
- Mesa Linda Park
- Eagle Ranch Park
- Hollyvale Park
- Mojave Vista Park
- Center Street Park
- Avalon Park
- Eva Dell Park
- Las Haciendas Park
- Schmidt Park
- Village Park
- Grady Trammel Park
The following parks remain closed until further notice:
- Old Victor Park
- Rockview Nature Park
The following rules and restrictions will apply for all park users:
- Social distancing applies while engaging in outdoor recreational activities. Always maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or more. If you cannot do so, do not enter the park.
- Face covering is required for all individuals in the park.
- Courts and fields are available for use by individuals or by those living in the same household.
- Courts and fields remain ClOSED for team activities until further notice.
- Common areas such as restrooms, playground equipment, fitness equipment, drinking fountains, picnic tables and BBQ areas remain CLOSED until further notice.
- If portable restrooms are at the park, they are being provided for unsheltered (homeless) individuals pursuant to CDC guidelines to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. They should not be used for any other purpose.
- Parks are closed between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
For complete information about the City's response to COVID-19, and available resources click here.