Effective April 30, 2020, all but 2 parks in the City are open for limited use. The following is a list of parks that are open for limited use:
- Green Tree Golf Course
- Hook Park
- Brentwood Park
- Doris Davies Park
- Sunset Ridge Park
- Liberty Park
- Mesa Linda Park
- Eagle Ranch Park
- Hollyvale Park
- Mojave Vista Park
- Center Street Park
- Avalon Park
- Eva Dell Park
- Las Haciendas Park
- Schmidt Park
- Village Park
- Grady Trammel Park
The following parks remain closed until further notice:
- Old Victor Park
- Rockview Nature Park
The following rules and restrictions will apply for all park users:
- Social distancing applies while engaging in outdoor recreational activities. Always maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or more. If you cannot do so, do not enter the park.
- Face covering is required for all individuals in the park.
- Courts and fields are available for use by individuals or by those living in the same household.
- Courts and fields remain CLOSED for adult team activities until further notice.
- Courts and fields may now be reserved by Youth Sports Groups through a Facility Use Agreement with a mitigation plan that outlines how the group will comply with the interim guidance published by the California Department of Public Health. Tournaments, events and competitions are not allowed at this time. For more information, please contact Hook Community Center at (760) 245-5551.
- Common areas such as playground equipment, fitness equipment, picnic tables and BBQ areas remain CLOSED until further notice.
- Parks are closed between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
For complete information about the City's response to COVID-19, and available resources click here.