Remote/Online Customer Service Options
We offer convenient options for you to conduct business with us and process transactions remotely such as online and by-phone payment options. Please consider using these systems:
- 24-Hour Access by Internet: www.VictorvilleCA.gov
- Utility Bill Pay-By-Phone (available 24/7): (760) 955-5001
- Kiosks in front of City Hall (available 24/7)
PAYING A BILL
The City has several options available to ensure our customers are safe and compliant with State mandated social distancing while paying your utility bills.
- Pay your bill online via the City’s website at: www.victorvilleca.gov/i-want-to-
- Pay your bill over the phone by calling: (760) 955-5001 and follow the instructions given
- Pay your bill by dropping it off at City Hall and utilize our drop-box available at the double door entrance to City Hall. Staff will be monitoring the drop-box every hour for bill payment processing.
- Pay your bill using secure drive-thru kiosks located in front of City Hall. Full or partial payments are accepted by cash, check or card for our water and sanitation customers.
START NEW WATER AND/OR SANITATION SERVICE
Customers can utilize the city’s website at: www.victorvilleca.gov/i-want-to-
and click on “start” water service or trash service. Print the form, fill out and email to email@example.com and a customer service representative will email you back to complete the process.
CONTRACTORS NEEDING TO PAY A DEPOSIT FOR A CONSTRUCTION METER
Contractors can utilize the city’s website at: www.victorvilleca.gov/government/city-departments/administrative-services/finance/customer-service and “click” on Fire Hydrant Construction Meter. Click on the “Fire Hydrant Construction Meter Application”, print the form and fill out completely. Call customer service at: (760) 955-5001 and a customer service representative will instruct you on paying your construction meter deposit. Once payment is complete, water staff will contact you from the information on your application to complete the process.
UTILITY PAYMENT ASSISTANCE
If you have not paid for your City Utilities during COVID, we want to work with you on a repayment plan to help you get back on track. Contact our customer service department at (760) 955-5001 today.
STATE AND FEDERAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
If you need assistance paying down any remaining water debt, you may be eligible for other State or Federal assistance programs. One of those programs is the Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP), which will be administered through the California Department of Community Services and Development (CSD), and is scheduled to begin May 2022. For more information on LIHWAP and to learn more about the eligibility requirements, visit their website.