For Developers & Contractors

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Will Serve Letters

When applying to the Victorville Water District for a new development project and water services are needed, a Will Serve Letter will need to be completed.  This can be obtained through the City Portal.

Water Construction Meters

When water is needed from the Victorville Water District for a construction project before water services and/or pipeline have been constructed, a water construction meter may be needed in order to connect to the project hydrant and current water system.  Apply here and contact Customer Service, who will process the request.

Fire Hydrant Meter Application