New RP Installation Existing Building Checklist

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

1. Must be an approved Contractor (C-36 for work in sidewalk or right-of-way).

2. Must possess or obtain City of Victorville Business License. In City Business.

3. Must provide USA Dig Alert ticket number.

4. Must complete a Request for permit to work in City Right of Way.

5. Must submit plans/drawing for the work area to Engineering.

6. Engineers cost estimate spreadsheet must be filled out and applicable to the backflow device being installed.

7. Should traffic control be required, a traffic control plan must be submitted with estimated scheduled days in traffic with hours of operation.

8. All permits and correspondence must be completed electronically by visiting the city website.

 For rates and fees, please see our fee schedule.