New RPDA Installation Existing Building Checklist

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

1. Must be an approved contractor (C-34 for work in sidewalk or right-of-way).

2. Must possess or obtain a City of Victorville Business License. (Please see the Business License Requirements for more information).

3. Must provide USA Dig Alert ticket number.

4. Must complete a Request for permit to work in City Right of Way.

5. Must submit plans to Engineering and Fire Prevention Departments.

6. Engineers' cost estimate spreadsheet must be filled out and applicable to the backflow device being installed.

7. Should traffic control be required, a traffic control plan must be submitted with estimated scheduled days in traffic with hours of operation. 

For rates and fees, please see our fee schedule.


If you have any questions, please contact the Engineering department at (760) 955-5158