Victorville, CAHome Menu
Description of LMAD 1 ImprovementsThe improvements located in and serviced by the District generally include; landscaping, landscape lighting, irrigation systems, monuments, structures, walls, and hardscape, such as rock, decomposed granite, soil, curbing, lighting, signage, etc.
Description of LMAD 1 Services
The services for LMAD 1 to be provided shall be defined as all aspects of maintenance, operation, and servicing of the District improvements that include but are not limited to:
• Repair, removal, or replacement of any of the improvements;
• Grading, clearing, removing debris, constructing, installing or paving parking lots, walkways, sidewalks, other hardscape, water, irrigation, drainage or electrical facilities;
• Landscaping, cultivating, irrigating, fertilizing, spraying, and trimming for manicured plants health, growth and beauty;
• Removal of plant trimmings, debris, trash and other solid waste;
• Graffiti removal on walls and other improvements by sandblasting, cleaning and painting;
• Electricity for lighting and irrigation improvements;
• Water for landscaping irrigation or maintenance of improvements.
Description of LMAD 1 Boundaries
LMAD 1 includes residential subdivisions that were required to install landscaping on certain streets and locations, in the City of Victorville, State of California. The Developers and sole owner of these subdivisions formed LMAD 1 or annexed into it as part of their subdivisions conditions of approval to provide a revenue source for the perpetual maintenance of said areas. The boundary of the proposed District follows the boundaries of each subdivision, or Tract Map No., included herein. All of the improvements are located within public property, public right of-way, and dedicated easements. The following table lists the residential subdivisions, or tracts, the number of lots within each subdivision, and location of the subdivision that make up the District boundaries: