Description of DFAD 1 Improvements
The improvements located in the drainage facilities of DFAD 1 generally include but are not limited to; landscaping, irrigation systems, drainage basins, channels, pumps, railing, wall/fencing, structures, and hardscape, such as rock, decomposed granite, soil, asphalt, cement, curbing, lighting, signage, etc.
Description of DFAD 1 Services
The services for DFAD I to be provided shall be defined as all aspects of maintenance, operation, and servicing of the District improvements that include but are not limited to:
- Repair, removal, or replacement of any of the improvements;
- Grading, clearing, removing debris, constructing, installing or paving parking lots, walkways, sidewalks, basins, channels, other hardscape, water, irrigation, drainage or electrical facilities;
- Landscaping, cultivating, irrigating, fertilizing, spraying, and trimming for manicured plants health, growth and beauty;
- Removal of plant trimmings, debris, trash and other solid waste;
- Graffiti removal on walls and other improvements by sandblasting, cleaning and painting;
- Electricity for lighting and irrigation improvements;
- Water for landscaping irrigation or maintenance of improvements.
Description of DFAD 1 Boundaries
DFAD 1 includes residential subdivisions that were required to install landscaping on certain streets and locations, in the City of Victorville, State of California. The Developers and sole owner of these subdivisions formed DFAD I or annexed into it as part of their subdivisions conditions of approval to provide a revenue source for the perpetual maintenance of said areas. The boundary of the proposed District follows the boundaries of each subdivision, or Tract Map No., included herein. All of the improvements are located within public property, public right of-way, and dedicated easements.