Click here for COVID-19 operational adjustments, updates, and resources.

Request Water Connection

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

When applying to the Victorville Water District for a new development project and water services are needed, a Will Serve Letter Request will need to be completed.  This can be obtained by completing the form and submit it to the Engineering Department for approval.  See below for more information:

* Click herefor Connection Fees and Usage Rates.*

 Single Family Homes 

Tract Homes