Public Improvements, such as street, sewer, water, storm drain, etc. are to be secured with the in accordance with Victorville Municipal Code 17.64.60 along with the proper agreement per VMC 17.64.050 for all new development. The amount of the security is based upon the approved Engineer’s Cost Estimate. The agreements, cost estimates and security forms have all been standardized and are provided below.
- Development Agreement & Sample
- Subdivision Agreement & Sample
- Street Improvement Construction Agreement
- Land Division Improvement Construction Agreement
- Utility Surety Agreement & Sample
- Offsite Rights for Subdivision Applications
- Maintenance Agreement – CC&R
- Bond Release Procedure - Use when all the improvements have been completed.
- Public Improvements Cash Security
- Labor & Materials Bond
- Monumentation Performance Bond
- Public Improvements Faithful Performance Bond
- Letter of Credit
- Fee Schedule (Rev. 12/05/2018) - A complete package of fees for water, sewer, storm drain and engineering services & permits and inspections.
- VWD Fee Schedule for Water Services (Rev. 12/05/2018) - A list of fees to start a new (water) service including meter costs, installation fees, connection fees, account fees and engineering service fees and more.
- Engineer's Cost Estimate Form (Rev. 8/9/2016)
In addition, the following Insurance policies are required as identified in the agreements;
- A Compensation Insurance Policy
- A Public Liability and Property Damage Insurance Policy, not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, $42,000,000 Aggregate.
- A Contractual Liability Insurance Policy