Unfortunately, our City has seen an influx of undesirable trespassers and vagrants. To better assist you in enforcing the trespass violations on your property, we need your permission to act as your agents to prosecute any persons engaging in this unlawful activity.
With your authorization, along with posted no trespassing signs, City of Victorville Law Enforcement Officers are authorized to take legal action and act as your agent for the purpose of requesting any person present on the property without your consent or without lawful purpose to leave the property.
To authorize the City to act on your behalf, please complete the Trespass Arrest Authorization Form online. You must also ensure “No Trespassing” signs are posted throughout the property. Please also note this form must be renewed annually in order for the Police Department and the Code Enforcement team to continue enforcing trespassing violations on your behalf.
To submit a Trespass Arrest Authorization Form, you will need to do the following:
- Create a Citizen Self Service account.
- Login to the Citizen Self Service webpage.
- Click on the "Enforcement" tab.
- Select "Submit Trespass Arrest Authorization Form".
- Complete and submit the form.
- City Staff will approve your submission and you will receive an email with the approved form to post.
Click here to be taken to the Citizen Self Service webpage.