Victorville, CAHome Menu
Yard Sale Permits
The City of Victorville requires a permit for all yard/garage sales conducted within the city. Yard sale permits can easily be applied for online. Please see the information below or call the Planning Department at 760-955-5135 for any additional questions.
- Up to four (4) non-consecutive yard sales may be conducted per parcel of land per calendar year.
- Each permit can be issued for up to three (3) consecutive days and can only be conducted between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. of the given day.
- Signs can only be posted at the sale location and must be removed on the last day of the sale.
- Personal property offered for sale shall not be displayed or stored in adjoining public streets or right-of-way.
- A fee of $6.14 will be due before the yard sale date.
- Yard Sale permits are for single family residential homes only. For other types of properties please see our Application for Temporary Use Permit.
Applying for a Yard Sale Permit
- Create an account (you will receive an email notification once the account is activated)
- Sign in to your account and navigate to "Permits" on the grey menu bar.
- Select "Yard Sale Permit" from the drop down.
- Complete the online application and pay fees online.
- Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by City staff and then issued via email.