Victorville, CAHome Menu
Mortgage Assistance Program
- Up to $55,000 for down payment and closing costs assistance
- No payments for 30 years with 3% interest (deferred loan)
- Funds available on first-come, first-served basis with acceptable purchase contract
How to Qualify?
- Must be a first-time homebuyer
- Mortgage must be with City of Victorville approved lender
- The property must be your primary residence, located in Victorville
- Single-family homes, condominiums, and town homes under $430,000 (existing homes) and $409,465 (new homes) are eligible
- Borrower must contribute 1% of purchase price
2022 Income Guidelines
|Family Size||Maximum Income|
2022 Income Limits effective 6/15/2022
1st Step: Contact a City of Victorville Approved Lender:
|Choice Lending, Inc.||(760) 983-3099||Daniel Dempsey|
|Mountain West Financial||(951) 264-1003||Jennifer Stewart|
|Mountain West Financial||(323) 501-3072||Nancy Obando|
|Mountain West Financial||(909) 376-5492||Lucy Negrete Urena|
|Mountain West Financial||(760) 843-8491||Jim Albert|
|Mountain West Financial||(909) 217-6670||Michaella Tommaney|
|Mountain West Financial||(760) 559-2112||Bart Wade|
|Mountain West Financial||(951) 751-2946||Sue Ferguson|
|Mountain West Financial||(760) 954-1391||Monica Valverde|
|Mountain West Financial||(909) 354-7434||Liz House-Adams|
|Mountain West Financial||(760) 250-8710||Javier Vasquez|
|Mountain West Financial||(760) 983-8855||Jerry Mojarro|
|Mountain West Financial||(760) 843-8491||Lisa Pulice|
|Mountain West Financial||(760) 963-3969||Matt Moss|
2nd Step: Sign up for your first-time home buyer education course:
All home-buyers must attend an 8 hour in-person home-buyer's education training/seminar before you are eligible for assistance. Online classes are now approved due to COVID-19.
You must use City approved agencies:
Neighborhood Partnership Housing Services, Inc. (NPHS)
(909) 988-5979 Please Contact NPHS for online class information.
Lutheran Social Services Southern California (LSSSC)
(909) 866-2792 Please Contact LSSSC for online class information.
Inland Empire Resource Center (IERC)
(909) 887-8700 Please Contact IERC for online class information.
3rd Step: City of Victorville staff works with your lender to see if you are eligible:
Applications are prioritized for funding purposes on a first-come, first- served basis.