2019 California Building Codes will become effective January 1, 2020. View the Development Advisory for more information.
California Building Codes
The City of Victorville is required to enforce the building codes as mandated by the California Building Standards Commission. The City has adopted by ordinance the following model codes as modified by the State of California:
- 2016 California Building Code
- 2016 California Residential Code
- 2016 California Mechanical Code
- 2016 California Electrical Code
- 2016 California Plumbing Code
- 2016 California Green Code
The City has created a building code informational handout addressing questions commonly asked by developers, contractors, and property owners.
City Municipal Code
Additional information pertaining to the Development Department can be found in Title 16 of the City's Municipal Code.