The City's Permit Center provides information for developers, contractors, and property owners alike.
In general, all permitted projects follow the same process:
- Obtain the proper permit for the job
- Prepare plans for the job (according to current codes and standards)
- Have the plans reviewed and approved by the Development Department
- Pay the appropriate development fees
- Construct the project according to the approved plans
- Have the construction inspected and approved by the Development Department