We can help you address a variety of violations through several loan programs and solid waste services listed below.
Correct Code Violations:
Visit our Housing Programs page for information on qualifying for funding to correct code enforcement violations. Typical violations include:
- Unpermitted patios
- Garage conversions
- Unpermitted room additions
- Plumbing and sewer problems
- Damaged ceilings
- Electrical problems
- Health and Safety Code violations
- Other Building Code violations
Improve Your Home's Curb Appeal:
Visit our Housing Programs page for information on qualifying for funding to improve your home's curb appeal. Typical curb appeal projects include:
- Desert landscaping
- New doors and windows
- Fences walls
- Driveway repairs
- Exterior lighting
- Roof repair or replacement
Clean Up Trash And Remove Large Items:
Visit our Sanitation Services page for information on free disposal services and options:
- Bulky Item Pick Up - Sofas, mattresses, bundled brush/tree trimmings, furniture, appliances, carpets. Other limitations, rules and service times apply. Call Victorville Disposal Company at (760) 245-8607.
- Free Bulky Item Drop -Off - Visit our Recycling drop off Center at 15164 Anacapa Road, Victorville. Open hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm. Open Saturdays from 8:00am to 12:00pm. Available to Victorville residents only. No commercial trash or haulers.