Code Enforcement reacts to citizen complaints and proactively addresses conditions that generate blight, negatively impact residential communities, commercial zones and affect the public’s health and safety. Voluntary compliance is our goal and is often achieved through inspections and notices to property owners and occupants.How To Report a Violation
- By Email (Best Method): Complete the complaint form or send us an email to Enforcement@victorvilleca.gov
- By Phone: Call the Code Enforcement Division at (760) 955-5104
- In Person: Visit the Code Enforcement Division located in Victorville City Hall
What Information Will I Need To Provide?
- Your name, address or phone number
- A description of the violation including any information of the person or business that is creating the nuisance
- The street address of where the violation is located
- Any additional information such as time of day when the violation can be observed, a vehicle plate number if related to illegal dumping, or other helpful information that will expedite the investigation of the violation.
Will My Information Be Released?
All complainant information is confidential. Please keep in mind that some nuisance conditions are exclusively an issue between two locations or individuals such as a rear dilapidated fence or an overgrown tree. Those situations may be addressed through the court's civil dispute process filed with the San Bernardino County Superior Court. We highly encourage neighbors work together and resolve those issues jointly without Code Enforcement, Police or legal action.