- Your notice of violation provides your with sufficient time to correct violations. Some violations can be corrected within a few minutes or a couple of hours while others may take several days to complete such as landscape violations. To avoid liens and fines, correct the violations timely.The officer will conduct a re-inspection no sooner than the time specified on the notice and close the case if all violations have been corrected. If you have questions about the violations, please contact the officer at 760-955-5104 and he/she will be happy to assist you.
- Please call the Police Department at 760-956-5001 to report a car that is inoperable or apparently abandoned on a City street.
- Vehicles including recreational vehicles, boats or trailers may not be parked on the front landscaped areas such as grass or rock.
- You can make a payment here.
- Extensions are generally allowed in most instances, but are only granted after initial Code Enforcement notices have been sent to the property owner. This is to insure that the property owner is fully aware of the potential consequences should they choose not to comply. Additionally, extensions will not be granted unless there some form of good faith effort toward compliance has been made. Requests for extension should be directed to the officer handling your case. Contact the Code Enforcement Division at (760) 955-5104 for the directory of officers by name.
- Please call the Police Department to report a crime in progress at (760)956-5001.
Who do I call to report trash cans that are overflowing or are being stored somewhere other than in the sideyard?Call Community Services, Sanitation Code Enforcement at (760) 955-8615.
- Call the Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board or click here for more info.
- If it is on the street you can call the Police Department at (760) 956-5001 and if it is parked somewhere on private property you can call Code Enforcement at (760) 955-5104 or click here.
- Complete the online form to report a violation or Call 760-955-5104 Monday - Thursday 730 am-530 pm.