In-City Businesses

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Thank you for your interest in conducting business in the City of Victorville!  The following information will assist you with the application process through issuance of your Business License.

  • If your business address is located within Victorville city limits, you must obtain a City of Victorville Business License  prior to conducting business.
  • Before beginning the application process, you must verify that your business type is compatible with the existing zoning for your proposed location.  Contact the Planning Division in-person at City Hall, via phone at 760-955-5135 or via email at
  • Businesses wanting to conduct business out of a residence must also obtain a Home Occupation Permit (HOP) in addition to a Business License.  The HOP application is enclosed in the Application Packets below.
  • Businesses wanting to conduct business out of a commercial location must also obtain a Certificate of Occupancy in addition to a Business License.  The Certificate of Occupancy must be applied for online through our Citizen Access Portal.
  • Businesses that handle food and/or beverages must also obtain a Grease Interceptor/Trap (FOGS) Permit in addition to a Business License.  The FOGS Permit is enclosed in the Application Packets below.
  • Applications are processed in the order they were received and as quickly as possible.  Due to required departmental reviews and related licensing documentation provided by the applicant, Business Licenses can generally not be issued the same day. Ensuring you have the proper requirements completed, including a very detailed description of your business activity, as well as all document copies submitted will speed up the processing time.

Application Packets

Below are application packets for each business type.  To see a full description of each business type, click here.

Each application contains a cover sheet checklist with specific requirements for that business type; including the associated fees, required forms to be completed and information on what documents are required to be submitted with the application to assist you in the application process.

Please select an application packet from the following:

In-City Retail/Service/Administrative/Manufacturing/Professional Application Packet

In-City Contractor Application Packet

In-City Entertainment/Amusement Application Packet

In-City Vehicles For Hire NEMT/Taxi/Limo/Etc Application Packet

In-City Solicitor/Peddler/Ice Cream Truck Application Packet

In-City Firearms/Pawnshops/Etc Application Packet 

In-City Massage Application Packet 

Film Application Packet

Exempt Application Packet

Additional Forms

Tax Exemption Form

Solicitors/Peddlers List

Drivers/Vehicles List

Masseuse List