Thank you for your interest in doing
business in the City of Victorville!
Please read the following information for general information prior to applying for your Business License.
- Anyone conducting business within the City of Victorville city limits must first obtain a Business License prior to conducting business.
- All businesses must have a physical place of business; a P.O. Box will not be accepted as a business location.
- Applications are only accepted online.
- Please be sure to complete and sign all applicable documents prior to submitting them online for processing. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Payments can be made in person, via mail or online.
- In Person: all payment types are accepted in person at City Hall during regular business hours.
- Via Mail: cash, check or money order are the only payment types accepted via mail.
- Online: to pay online by credit card, please click here to be taken to our online Citizen Access Portal.
- To view the Business Classifications, please click here.
- For additional Business License information please visit our municipal code page- Business License Chapter (Title 16: Development, Chapter 7 - Business License).click here.
- To find out information regarding a specific Business must submit a public records request. Visit the Records Division for more information.