Victorville, CAHome Menu
Pay Your Citation
- If you have received an Animal Control administrative citation, you can make your payment using one of the methods listed below.
- You can pay in full, set up payments, pay multiple citations at once or appeal the citation online.
- Pay Online: Visit the Citation Processing Center payment site;
- Pay by Phone: call the Citation Processing Center at (800) 989-2058;
- Pay by Mail: Mail Payments and checks payable to:
- Citation Processing Center
- P.O Box 2730
- Huntington Beach, CA 92647-2730; or
- Pay in Person at Victorville City Hall.
Should you require additional assistance with your transaction, please call the Citation Processing Center at (800) 989-2058.
Avoid Additional Fines
- Ensure the violation you were cited for is quickly corrected.
- You can request an extension by calling Animal Care & Control at (760) 955-5089 to allow you additional time to correct the violation before receiving another citation. Depending on the violation and the progress made to correct the violation, not more than 30 additional days can be granted.
Avoid Late Payment Fees
- Fines that go unpaid after 30 days will be assessed a late payment fee calculated at 100% of the total amount of the original administrative fine.
- The City may take additional legal action to correct the violation or collect the debt. Additionally, the fine may also be collected through the State Franchise Tax Board or the California Department of Motor Vehicles.