The Right Stuff Contest
The City of Victorville offers numerous recycling programs for residential and commercial customers. Please see the links below for more detailed information about our programs.
- Curbside Recycling Guide - What Goes in the Blue Cart?
- Recycle These - Residential Recycling Info. What and why to recycle.
- Free Garden Trimming Drop-off Victorville residents can recycle their garden trimmings.
- Residential Curbside Organics Program Recycle your food scraps and garden trimmings.
- Recycling is Easy as ABC - Make recycling easy with these tips for residents.
- Reuse & Donation Guide - Where to donate your household items.
- Mandatory Commercial Recycling Program
- Mandatory Commercial Organics Program - What is the commercial organic program?
- Apartment and Multifamily Recycling
- Mattress Recycling & Disposal
- School Recycling - How can schools get involved with recycling?
- Shred-Fest - Free document shredding four times a year.
- Surplus Food Donation - Where to donate surplus edible food.
- Carpet Disposal & Recycling
- The Right Stuff Curbside Recycling Contest
- Construction and Demolition Recycling Guide
- Christmas Tree Recycling
- Victorville Recycles Facebook page
- City of Victorville Recycling Drop-off Center -On Anacapa Road
- "Recycle Alley" Recycling Drop-off Center at the Victor Valley MRF -On Abbey Lane
- Get Cash for Bottles and Cans - Local CRV Recycling Centers
- Used Oil & Filter Recycling Locations
- Scrap Metal/Auto Recyclers in the Victor Valley
- Construction & Demolition Material Recyclers
If you have any further questions, please call the City of Victorville Environmental Programs Division at 760-955-8615. If you have service issues (missing or damaged bins, missed pickups, etc.), please call Victorville Disposal at 760-245-8607. For billing and payment questions, please call Customer Service at 760-955-5001.