Welcome to Victorville Recreation Division’s Virtual Recreation Center!
We have created this page to help everyone stay playful and active while City Facilities, classes and programs are closed. Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for more ideas to keep you and your loved ones active, creative, and connected!
Have a great idea or link you’d like to share? Let us know! #ILOVEVICTORVILLEPARKS
Enjoy sports, exercise, activity, and craft videos created by our great Victorville team!
Doctors and Health Professionals recommend getting at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day. Here are some resources to help you reach you goals.
- How to Kickflip - Learn how to do skateboarding tricks
- Kids Yoga - Yoga for toddlers
- Ball Handling Skills - Become a better ball handler: basketball drills
- Youth Soccer - Soccer drills for kids at home
- Baseball Drills - 10 infield drills
- Chair Exercises - Senior fitness
Exercise Your Mind:
It's easy to veg out on video games and television while at home, but it's just as important to stay mentally active as it is to stay physically active! Try these resources to keep your mind sharp.
- Visit the Victorville Virtual Library
- Play Bridge - beginning and intermediate bridge classes and games
- Play Sudoku - the fun math puzzle
- 100 Self Help Books - self help and put things in motion
- Kids Science at Home - science experiments for kids with household supplies
- Scholastic - classroom magazines for kids
- PBS At Home Learning - education for kids
- And A Bunch More Here - virtual school activities
Learn a new hobby, take a virtual field trip, or experiment with art. Art helps to relieve stress and keep boredom at bay. Try something new with the links below.
- Meal Plan for Weight Loss - Want to lose weight? Try out a meal plan
- Take a Virtual Field Trip - visit The Great Wall of China, The San Diego Zoo & more
- Marvel Drawing - learn how to draw Spider Man video
- Senior Crafts - Origami crafts for seniors!
- St. Patrick's Day Crafts - Fun ideas to make Leprechauns & Shamrocks
- DIY Home Projects - Easy home improvement projects
Let's all stay playful and well!