Welcome to Victorville Recreation Division’s Virtual Recreation Center!
We have created this page to help everyone stay playful and active while City Facilities, classes and programs are closed. Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for more ideas to keep you and your loved ones active, creative, and connected!
Have a great idea or link you’d like to share? Let us know! #ILOVEVICTORVILLEPARKS
Enjoy sports, exercise, activity, and craft videos created by our great Victorville team!
Doctors and Health Professionals recommend getting at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day. Here are some resources to help you reach you goals.
- Do Yoga With Me - free yoga videos
- Fitness Blender - variety of free fitness videos
- Fitness Blender for Kids - free fitness activities for kids
- 87 Energy Burning Games for Kids
- Virtual Sports Camps - Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball/Softball
Exercise Your Mind:
It's easy to veg out on video games and television while at home, but it's just as important to stay mentally active as it is to stay physically active! Try these resources to keep your mind sharp.
- Visit the Victorville Virtual Library
- Free Daily Crossword - new puzzles every day
- Learn a new language - lots of languages to discover
- Play Sudoku - the fun math puzzle
- Solve Riddles - become a riddle wizard
- Steve Spangler Science - science experiments at home
- Scholastic - classroom magazines for kids
- PBS At Home Learning - education for kids
- And A Bunch More Here - virtual school activities
Learn a new hobby, take a virtual field trip, or experiment with art. Art helps to relieve stress and keep boredom at bay. Try something new with the links below.
- Learn to Crochet - free ebook
- Origami - a beginners guide to this ancient art
- Start an Indoor Garden - grow your own veggies and herbs
- Daily Doodle - doodle as a family
- Kids Crafts - free kids crafts you can do at home
- Visit a Museum - virtual museum tours
- DIY Crafts - craft videos for kids
Let's all stay playful and well!