Welcome to Victorville Recreation Division’s Virtual Recreation Center!
We have created this page to help everyone stay playful and active while City Facilities, classes and programs are closed. Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for more ideas to keep you and your loved ones active, creative, and connected!
Have a great idea or link you’d like to share? Let us know! #ILOVEVICTORVILLEPARKS
Enjoy sports, exercise, activity, and craft videos created by our great Victorville team!
Doctors and Health Professionals recommend getting at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day. Here are some resources to help you reach you goals.
- 25 At Home Workouts - fitness workouts for adults
- 7 Day Fitness Challenge - free fitness challenge for kids
- 60 Minute Total Body Wellness - free yoga videos
- 15 Minute Workout for Older Adults - senior fitness video
- Young Athletes At Home Workout - free youth sports conditioning video
Exercise Your Mind:
It's easy to veg out on video games and television while at home, but it's just as important to stay mentally active as it is to stay physically active! Try these resources to keep your mind sharp.
- Visit the Victorville Virtual Library
- Play Bridge - beginning and intermediate bridge classes and games
- Play Sudoku - the fun math puzzle
- Solve Riddles - become a riddle wizard
- Kids Science - science experiment for kids
- Scholastic - classroom magazines for kids
- PBS At Home Learning - education for kids
- And A Bunch More Here - virtual school activities
Learn a new hobby, take a virtual field trip, or experiment with art. Art helps to relieve stress and keep boredom at bay. Try something new with the links below.
- Cooking for Teens - try a new recipe
- Take a Virtual Field Trip - visit The Great Wall of China, The San Diego Zoo & more
- Marvel Drawing - learn how to draw Spider Man video
- Kids Crafts - no mess art activities for kids
- Easy DIY Home Projects - DIY patio furniture
Let's all stay playful and well!