Programs and activities at the pool include:
- Group Swimming Lessons - beginner through advanced levels
- Individual Swimming Lessons
- Daily Recreation Swim
- Private Pool Party Rentals
- Junior Lifeguard Program
Registration for swim lessons start May 5. Descriptions of the various swim levels and a schedule of classes are linked below:
Register online by clicking on the “Register for Activities” button above. Create an account, or log in, then click on the Activity Category search menu on the left, and choose your swim level! Choose your class, and finalize your transaction. There are hundreds of classes to choose from, please look at dates, days, and times carefully. There are no refunds, transfers or credits issued.
Victorville residents: Online Registration begins May 5 at 2:00pm
Non residents: Online Registration begins May 15 at 8:00am
Online enrollment will be available throughout the summer based on availability.
DROP OFF ENROLLMENT:
Don't have computer access? Don't worry! Registration forms will be available at Hook Community Center May 1-5 and residents can drop off a completed form during business hours, Mon-Thur 8:00am - 5:00pm, and Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm. A random lottery will be conducted for Victorville residents who submit their forms by May 5 at 2:00pm.
- Complete ONE registration form per participant.
- Complete the credit card authorization at the bottom of the form or pay with a money order payable to City of Victorville.
- Cash and check payments are not accepted.
- Victorville residents: Random Lottery begins May 5 at 2:00pm
Walk-in registration will be available at Hook Community Center during regular business hours Mon - Thur, 8:00am - 5:00pm and Fri, 8:00am - 4:00pm.
Victorville residents: Walk-in begins May 8 at 8:00am Non residents: Walk-in begins May 15 at 8:00am
For further information call Hook Community Center at (760) 245-5551.