Doris Davies Pool will open Summer 2021 for Swim Lessons!
Descriptions of the various swim levels and a schedule of classes are linked below:
Victorville Residents: May 7 online at 9:30am
Non Residents: May 17 online at 9:30am
* Please note the following Covid-19 safety measures:
- One adult will be required to get in the water with participants of all Tot and Level 3 or lower classes.
- Locker rooms will be unavailable for use; please avoid bathing suit changes and keep valuables at home.
- Pool deck entrance of family members will be limited to 1 adult per participant.
- Restroom access will be limited & staggered for sanitation.
- Masks & social distancing will be required out of water.
Register online by clicking on the “Register for Activities” button above. Create an account, or log in, then click on the Activity Category search menu on the left, and choose your swim level! Choose your class, and finalize your transaction. There are hundreds of classes to choose from, please look at dates, days, and times carefully. There are no refunds, transfers or credits issued.
Victorville residents: Online Registration begins May 7 at 9:30am
Non residents: Online Registration begins May 17 at 9:30am
Online enrollment will be available throughout the summer based on availability.
For further information call Hook Community Center at (760) 245-5551.