Victorville, CAHome Menu
On September 27, 2021, the Victorville City Council declared its intention to transition from at-large to district-based elections. After gathering community input through three community meetings and six public hearings, the City Council adopted Ordinance 2422, which includes the final district election map and corresponding sequencing.
For questions or more information, call (760) 955-5188 or email email@example.com.
This is your voice, your district, Victorville.
- Ordinance 2422
- Notice of Public Hearing on December 21, 2021
- Proposed Final Map
- Presentation by Redistricting Partners_Draft Maps Previously Considered_Public Hearing December 8, 2021
- Presentation by Redistricting Partners_Community Meetings
- Presentation by Redistricting Partners, Public Hearing #2, Oct. 26, 2021
- Presentation by Redistricting Partners_Public Hearing #1 Oct. 14, 2021
- Resolution of Intention_September 27, 2021
- petición de NEN - traducción final al español
- Letter from Scott J Rafferty August 9, 2021