Charlene Robinson, City Clerk
Phone: (760) 955-5188
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The City Clerk is the local official who administers democratic processes, such as elections, access to City records, and all legislative actions, ensuring transparency to the public. The City Clerk acts as a compliance officer for federal, state, and local statutes, including the Political Reform Act, the Brown Act, and the Public Records Act.
The City Clerk's department:
- Prepares City Council agenda and minutes
- Maintains Citywide records, provides access to City records
- Administers elections for City Council Candidates
- Receives claims and Service of Legal Documents
- Serves as the compliance officer for the Campaign Finance Disclosure and Conflict of Interest Statements