Charlene Robinson, City Clerk
Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The City Clerk's office provides many important functions for the City of Victorville including:
- Administers all municipal elections
- Maintains official City records
- Oversees updating and publishing of the Victorville Municipal Code
- Attends and prepares minutes of City Council meetings
- Oversees preparation and distribution of City Council agendas
- Processes contracts and other official documents in conjunction with Council actions
- Oversees publication of official legal notices and advertisements
- Drafts ordinances, resolutions and staff reports for Council consideration
- Disseminates information in accordance with the Public Records Act
- Ensures City Council compliance with the Ralph M. Brown Act
- Distributes, collects and files documents required under the Political Reform Act