Paying Your Utility Bill
City Hall is the only authorized payment center. There are several payment options available. Checks or money orders should be made payable to the City of Victorville. Please write your account number on your check. Cash payments can only be made at City Hall. Do not make cash payments through the mail or in drop-boxes.
When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use the information from your check to make a one time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. When we use information from your check to make an electronic funds transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution.
How To Read Your Bill
- Household Hazardous Waste Fee - Fee to pay for operation of the City's Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center.
- Sewer Use Fee - Charged to those locations connected to the Victorville Sewer System for the treatment of sewage at the regional waste water treatment facility. Not charged to those served by septic tanks.
- Storm Drain Fee - Fee to provide for storm drain improvements throughout the City to prevent and repair flood damage.
- Solid Waste Services Fee - Fee for trash collection disposal, and recycling programs required by state law (50% recycling mandate).
- Water Monthly Service Fee - The monthly minimum charge. The monthly service charge is based on meter size.
- Water Consumption Fee - The amount of water that went through the meter. Measured in Hundred Cubic Feet (HCF). One unit = 100 Cubic Feet = 748 Gallons.
Monthly Service Fees and Charges
- Household Hazardous Waste Fee $.032
- Sewer Use Fee $51.89
- Storm Drain Fee $4.00
- Solid Waste Services/Trash $30.77
- Water Monthly Service Fee 3/4" Meter $17.68
- Water Consumption Fee
- Tier 1 (1-6 hcf) $1.02 per HCF
- Tier 2 ((7+ hcf) $2.51 per HCF
Complete Water Schedule of Fees and Charges
Complete Sewer Schedule of Fees and Charges
Service Issues or Questions About Your Bill
For billing inquiries, call the Customer Service Division at (760) 955-5001 as soon as possible to resolve any questions. For residential trash/recycling service issues, such as missed pick ups, or lost or damaged cans, call Victorville Disposal Company directly at (760) 245-8607.
Note: Request for changes in service must be made in advance to stop billing for sanitation. Monthly minimums for water and some sanitation fees are continuous, regardless of usage levels.
Terms of Payment/Late Fees/ Past Due/ Delinquent Bills
Bills are due and payable upon receipt and are delinquent after 15 days of the billing date. If the entire bill has not been paid after 30 days, your account will be subject to disconnection, re-connection, deposit and/or other fees. All balances must be paid in full prior to re-connection.
The total amount due must be paid in full by the due date indicated on the original bill. A late fee of 5% will be assessed on any unpaid balance. This fee will be reflected on a subsequent bill but will not relieve you of any obligation to pay the entire bill by any future due date. Past due closing bills may be filed in small claims court or may be referred to a collection agency. Delinquent amounts may be added as a lien to the property and after public hearing, added to the property taxes.