Victorville, CAHome Menu
A letter reporting any and all monies due to the City of Victorville, for payoff purposes. Items listed on the demand may include:
- Utility charges and/or utility liens
- Notices of Pendency, Notices of Dangerous Buildings
- Code enforcement cases
- Special assessments and sewer bonds
Submitting a Demand Request
- Payoff information is available upon request by submitting a Demand Request Form.
- Requests can be submitted via fax, email, in person or mail.
- The turnaround time for a demand request is up to 14 business days.
Paying a Demand Request
- Requests submitted by (and returned to) the property owner are free.
- For all other requests, there is a fee of $5 per parcel.
- Acceptable payment methods are cash, check, money order, credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
- Updates requested within three months of the original demand date will be provided at no additional charge.
- A new request must be submitted after the three month expiration deadline.
- Updates will only be returned to the original requesting party.
- Turnaround time for an update is approximately three business days.
- Releases of Liens, Notices of Pendency Withdrawals, etc. are sent for recording directly to the San Bernardino County Recorder's Office. We do not send releases or copies to outside agencies.