Finance Division

The Finance Division includes:

  • Accounting and Administration is responsible for the coordination of the Finance Division, which includes: budget preparation and administration, preparation of various financial reports, general accounting, administration of the City’s debt, and providing financial advice to the City Manager and City Council.

  • Accounts Payable is responsible for processing and paying vendors in a timely manner. Payments for supplies and services are processed and paid within vendor terms. The City produces checks on a weekly basis using MUNIS Financials software.

  • The Accounts Receivable and General Billing Division is responsible for all accounts receivable i.e. customer billing (other than utility billing), late and penalty notices and lien releases

  • To sign up for EFT, please fill out and return this form.  Please note: that this form is not for automatic payments of Utility Bills.  If you would like to sign up for automatic payments of your Utility Bill, please fill out this form

Also of interest…...

  • Payment Status: To find out the payment on a specific claim, please contact the Accounts Payable staff based on your company’s name or independent contractor’s last name:
    - A - C: 760.243.1953
    - D - K: 760.243-1954
    - L - R: 760.955.5066
    - S - Z: 760.955.5064

  • City Liens on Property Taxes: Property owners can receive payoff information free of charge by written request.  All others can receive it for a fee of $5.00 and written request, click here for a Request for a Demand form.  For more information call 760.955.5076 or fax 760.269.0047.
  • W-9 Substitute Form: A W-9 form must be completed to receive compensation from the City of Victorville for contracted services. To obtain a City of Victorville form, you can click here, fill in your name, address, and Tax ID number information. Print out the form, sign and fax back to Accounts Payable at 760.269.0052.

  • Customer Service and Utility Billing is responsible for accepting payments on utility bills (trash, sewer, water, et al), general bills, permits, Transient Occupancy Taxes (bed tax), and all other City fees.  They are also responsible for sending out utility bills, starting and stopping service and answering questions with regard to utility accounts.  For questions, call 760.955.5001.



Division Contacts

Carolyn Contreras
Finance Supervisor    Accounts Payable

Eulema Kuhlmann
Finance Manager      Customer Service/Utility Billing 760.955.5099

Donna Martin
Customer Service Supervisor   

Francene Millender
Management Analyst Budget/Accounts Receivable/Payroll 760.243.6322

Pat Rosenberg
Finance Manager    Accounting