State Of California Reopening Updates
On August 28,2020, the State of California issued updated industry reopening allowances which include the following.
- Hair Salons and Barber Shops can operate indoors with modifications.
- Indoor Shopping Malls can operate at 25% capacity with common areas and food courts remaining closed.
The following industries are to remain closed unless modifications can be made to operate outside.
- Wineries and tasting rooms
- Movie theaters
- Family entertainment centers (bowling alleys, miniature golf, batting cages and arcades)
- Zoos and museums
- Cardrooms (gaming establishments)
- Fitness centers
- Worship services
- Offices for non-essential sectors
- Personal care services, like nail salons, body waxing and tattoo parlors
Bars must close all operations (indoor and outdoor)