State of California Reopening Plan
The State of California will move into Stage 3 of a 4-Stage Reopening Plan that will allow for schools, camps, bars, gyms and other sectors to reopen as early as Friday, June 12. San Bernardino County is currently meeting the thresholds issued by the State Department of Public Health making businesses in the County eligible to move forward. Businesses reopening must remain in adherence to State-specific guidelines including the County's Readiness and Reopening Plan. Industry specific guidance can be found below with complete reopening guidance located here.
- Interim Guidance on Schools and School-Based Programs
- Restaurants, Bars and Wineries
- Fitness centers and gyms (including pools)
- Hotels, Lodging, and Short Term Rentals (Hotel, lodging, and short-term rental operations with large meeting venues, banquet halls, or convention centers should keep those areas closed until each of those types of establishments are allowed to resume modified or full operations)
- Family Entertainment Centers (includes bowling alleys, miniature golf, batting cages, arcade, and movie theaters)
Additional business assistance and resources to assist during this unprecedented crisis can be found here.