Multiple Road Closures Due to Rain Storm Water Flow in Victorville, Calif.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 12, 2020
WHAT: Multiple Road Closures Due to Rain Storm Water Flow in Victorville, Calif.
WHEN: As of 5 p.m. today, March 12, 2020
WHERE: Multiple Road Closures
DESCRIPTION: Due to rain storm water flow, road closures are in place at the following locations in the City of Victorville, Calif.:
• Del Gado Road between Palmdale Road and Anacapa Road
• Calgo Lane at Barranca Way (wash area)
• Hughes Road between Avalon Road and Arrowhead Drive
• Avalon Rd between Molino Drive and Hughes Road
• Pebble Beach Drive between Arrowhead Drive and Rodeo Drive
• Arrowhead Drive between Hughes Road and Pebble Beach Drive
• Turner Road at the wash
• Rancho Road between El Evado Road and Manning Street
• Eto Camino Road between Village Drive and Barranca Way
• Rodeo Drive at Lorene Drive and the Oro Grande wash on Rodeo Drive
• Little Beaver Street between 9th Avenue and Cypress Avenue
Motorists are advised to use extreme caution. Never drive through standing water due to the safety risk. Turn around. Don’t drown.
Additional road closures are possible. Motorists should monitor road conditions carefully and adjust speed accordingly to arrive at their destinations safely.
Questions can be directed to (760) 955-5158.