Code compliance provides multiple services concerning housing, zoning, building codes, and business licenses. Among these are:
- Inspection and response to complaints of violations, deficiencies or other problems relating to the Victorville Housing Code (unsafe or unsanitary buildings which jeopardize the health and/or safety of the occupants or of the neighborhood).
- Investigation of public nuisance structures or conditions (graffiti, environmental conditions or substandard buildings which are causing a blight upon the neighborhood).
- Inspections of additions, alterations or repairs performed without the benefit
of a permit.
- Enforcement of nuisance conditions.
- Enforcement of all business license regulations (current license, posting of license, etc.)
- Performs city services through grant programs, including hazardous building demolition and waste tire clean-up.
Also of Interest...
TO PAY ONLY CITATIONS