BUSINESS ADVERTISING PARTNERSHIP
Reach thousands of Victor Valley
potential customers on a daily basis with BAP, the Business
Advertising Partnership, in the City of Victorville. All bus shelters are
located in highly traveled areas of Victorville, one of the largest cities in
the Southern California High Desert. Click here for complete information about the program.
- Not only does foot traffic and drive by traffic see the
bus shelters, the Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) provides more
than 725,963 rides annually, just in the City of Victorville.
- Have your message seen 24/7 by advertising with
BAP. Locations are placed on heavily traveled Victorville streets
with lots of readers on the walkways and driving by.
- Select your desired locations and start reaching your
- Each bus shelter has two highly visible panels for your
advertisement available on a monthly basis. New locations are being
SIGNING UP IS EASY!
out a budget
3. Pick a start date and duration
4. Design and print your ad
Click here for a BAP application form and media kit.